Thursday, February 05, 2009

Hodge Podge

Hello from Hawaii! I'm currently in Honolulu to attend the NFL Pro Bowl with my husband. We had an 8 hour direct flight yesterday from Minneapolis. And I have to say, for me, the flight was a vacation in itself! I had 8 hours of uninterrupted reading time! I finished three books! Here they are...reviews to follow soon.
And here is a photo of how I started my morning out today...could there be anything better than sitting on a hotel balcony with a view of the ocean with a vanilla latte and chocolate croissant, and a new book?!
In other randomness, I read at Ms. Yingling Reads this morning that Chris Grabenstein is coming out with the sequel to The Crossroads in August. I can't wait! I LOVED The Crossroads and can't wait to see what The Hanging Hill is like. Ms. Yingling also reviews The Joy of Spooking in the same post which both Allison and I really enjoyed.

1 comment:

Erika Powell said...

I am so jealous that you are in Hawaii, but even more jealous of why. I love football and the Pro Bowl would be amazing! If you happen to run in to Jason Witten can you tell him there is a book blogger he should marry. haha.